Rize One 3D Printer
The first hybrid 3D printer that sustainably delivers the highest strength, safety, security, and speed, at the lowest price.
Rize™ One is a breakthrough 3D printer. The first inclusive 3D printer to combine two discrete technologies, Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) and Piezo Jetting into a single printer, Rize One sustainably produces parts that have the highest isotropic strength, twice as strong as ABSplus and even stronger than polycarbonate and carbon fiber-reinforced parts in the Z-axis. Rize parts are watertight, have a high HDT, can be sterilized and provide chemical resistance to acid, acetone, alcohol and more.
This is made possible through our patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) process, that enables multi-material printing, with minimal post processing and use of safe, non-toxic and recyclable materials. APD involves the simultaneous extrusion of our own compound of engineering- and medical-grade thermoplastic and jetting functional inks wherever they are needed to change the material properties of the thermoplastic at the voxel level. This enables us to jet our Release One ink between the support material and the part for quick, easy, clean and safe support removal with your hands immediately following printing and Marking Ink for 3D printing detailed text and images in and on parts.
- THE ONLY near zero-post-processing 3D printer; minimizes time-consuming support removal and produces a usable part up to 100% faster than other systems.
- RIZE ONE will pay for itself in months in post-processing labor, materials and equipment cost savings.
- UNIQUE software enables you to automatically 3D print imperfect files, getting you from file to part quickly and easily.
- PRODUCES watertight, isotropic parts stronger than polycarbonate and 2X stronger than ABSplus.
- PARTS have high HDT and can be sterilized.
- PARTS have high chemical resistance.
- BUILD multiple parts simultaneously.
- 3D PRINT high-definition text and images onto your parts.
Office Safe, Field Safe
- UNLIKE other desktop 3D printers, Rize One is entirely office safe, with no harmful particle emissions and no messy or toxic post-processing.
- ALL the materials used in the Rize One 3D printing process are safe and recyclable.
- COMPACT enough for your office, without special facility or disposal requirements.