The only zero-post-processing, industrial desktop 3D printer™
You need to produce usable parts faster than ever to stay competitive. But post-processing adds hours and cost onto the 3D printing process. The Rize One zero-post-processing 3D printer eliminates the hassles that frustrate users, keeping focus on the creativity and function that’s essential to innovation and production. Gone are the messy and toxic post-processing materials, the special hookups and space required for post-processing devices and disposal and, most importantly, the hours of expensive labor required to deal with all of it. Now you can produce industrial-class parts in the lab or on demand, right in your office, hassle free, safely, and affordably.
- THE ONLY near zero-post-processing 3D printer; minimizes time-consuming support removal and produces a usable part up to 100% faster than other systems.
- RIZE ONE will pay for itself in months in post-processing labor, materials and equipment cost savings.
- UNIQUE software enables you to automatically 3D print imperfect files, getting you from file to part quickly and easily.
- PRODUCES watertight, isotropic parts stronger than polycarbonate and 2X stronger than ABSplus.
- PARTS have high HDT and can be sterilized.
- PARTS have high chemical resistance.
- BUILD multiple parts simultaneously.
- 3D PRINT high-definition text and images onto your parts.
Office Safe, Field Safe
- UNLIKE other desktop 3D printers, Rize One is entirely office safe, with no harmful particle emissions and no messy or toxic post-processing.
- ALL the materials used in the Rize One 3D printing process are safe and recyclable.
- COMPACT enough for your office, without special facility or disposal requirements.