Join the RP America Team
If you’re looking for the next step in your technology career, this may be it. As a well-respected, growing company on the cutting edge of the 3D printing industry, we’re perfectly positioned to offer our employees professional advancement opportunities. We’ve created a welcoming atmosphere that brings our staff together as a team and allows easy collaboration with our management.
Current Job Openings
There are currently no open positions. Please check back at a later date.
RP America specializes in support and service for stereolithography (SL) printers and is recognized nationwide for quality customer support in the additive manufacturing service industry across North America. Our team attitude and relaxed business-casual environment makes our company a great place to put your accounting skills to work. With our growth, we’re perfectly positioned for future professional advancement opportunities.
- Accounts receivable and payable: Invoicing clients, entering/paying bills, check runs
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Weekly cash flow reports
- Payment and filing of taxes
- Assist with month-end/year-end close
Benefits: Flexible hours, AFLAC supplemental insurance available. Part-time team members receive first consideration on any full-time positions that may arise.
- Associates degree or higher in accounting and 2+ years experience
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Adherence to security measures
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail, accuracy
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Quickbooks and G Suite/Microsoft Office
Click here to apply!