Join the RP America Team
If you’re looking for the next step in your technology career, this may be it. As a well-respected, growing company on the cutting edge of the 3D printing industry, we’re perfectly positioned to offer our employees professional advancement opportunities. We’ve created a welcoming atmosphere that brings our staff together as a team and allows easy collaboration with our management.
Current Job Openings
There are currently no open positions. Please check back at a later date.
We’re recognized nationwide for delivering high quality service and support in the additive manufacturing service industry. Through our unsurpassed expertise in stereolithography, unbeatable responsiveness, and creative problem solving techniques, our field engineers help our customers reduce downtime and keep their industrial 3D printers running at an optimal level.
Job Description Summary:
This is a field role supporting customers across the US, plus occasional travel to Canada and other countries as needed. Travel expectations are 100%. The Field Service Engineer will install, perform preventive maintenance, and repair additive manufacturing machines. Our goal is to provide superior service to all our clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide preventative maintenance and service to ensure SL systems operate at the highest level of accuracy and precision possible
- Repair broken machinery using a variety of troubleshooting techniques to ensure the least amount of down time
- Answer calls from customers and answer technical questions dealing with the operation of their SLA systems
- Make travel arrangements as cost-effectively as possible and keep expense reports up to date
- Keep all customer service reports up to date and accurate
- Represent the company, and its products and services, in a positive and professional manner
What We’re Looking For:
- Background in computers, robotics, electrical, or mechanics
- Proficiency and comfort with various computer software
- Ability to understand and interpret technical information
- Ability to think creatively and outside of the box for customer solutions
- Capable of in-depth troubleshooting and repair in a timely fashion
- Excellent communication, listening, and interpersonal skills, including courtesy, tact and discretion
- Self reliant but also not afraid to ask questions when needed
- Ability to work well on your own as well as with others
- Experience in additive manufacturing is preferred
- The preferred location of the candidate is the Northeastern US region, but will consider all qualified candidates located in the U.S.
COVID-19 considerations: When on-location at our customers’ sites, we follow their COVID-19 precautions and policies concerning masking, social distancing, etc.
Why You’ll Love Working at RP America:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- RP America pays 50% – 70% of personal health insurance, dependent upon the plan chosen
- Supplemental insurance available
- Nine paid holidays
- Twelve days of PTO accrual during first year of employment
- PTO increases based on length of employment, up to 23 days for 10 years and over
- SIMPLE-IRA retirement plan
- Health savings account
- Bereavement leave
- Company phone
- Company credit card for work expenses during service trips
- Tools provided as needed
- Mileage reimbursement for use of personal vehicle; company vehicle supplied within first year
- An air card will be provided in the coming months to ensure internet capabilities
Salary Range: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Interested in joining our team? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction and your resume!
Learn more about RP America: https://rpamerica.us/