The latest addition to the high-impact family of stereolithography (SL) materials from Somos®
This material provides the combination of thermal and mechanical performance that until now has only been achievable using thermoplastic 3D-printing techniques such as FDM and SLS. Parts printed with this material are easy to clean and finish. The higher heat deflection temperature of this material increases the number of applications for the part producer and user.
- Superior strength and durability
- Wide range of applications
- Excellent surface and large part accuracy
- Heat tolerance up to 90°C
- Thermoplastic-like performance, look, and feel